Top 10: Branded Jeans for Men
Jeans are pretty much an ageless, enduring product, which is why they are such loved. Given the fact that great quality men’s jeans can now be picked up in branded label and department stores, getting on board is easier than ever.
So what are the top 10 brands for quality men’s jeans?
- Evisu – Japanese denim is known for its darker, smarter, almost tailored appearance. Evisu has come away from this slightly, with their brand flirting nicely between extremely close fit and extremely baggy.
- True Religion – Known for the horseshoe design on the rear pockets, this is one of the best quality men’s jeans brands on the planet today.
- Gap – What really stands out with Gap is the quality of the men’s jeans they produce, as well as the fact that, as a brand, they produce products for all shapes and sizes, maximising their market.
- LRG Jeans offer unique colours, styles and a look that no other brands can match.
- 7, for all Mankind – Although there is nothing glamorous or particularly stand-out about these jeans, they are one of the most sought after brands on the planet. Great quality, durable and unbelievably soft, these are the best men’s jeans for everyday wear.
- Express Jeans – Definitely the benchmark in tailored jeans, these are a great place to start if you are moving from more relaxed styles of men’s jeans.
- Levi’s – Probably the most famous brand of jeans in the world, and with good reason. While their skinny men’s jeans are one of their weakest offerings, in general their styles are trendy, on point, and always look good.
- Rock & Republic – Although these are not a cheap option, wearing this brand of men’s jeans can enhance your look by making you appear much more trim.
- Lucky – Although the name sounds like a cliché, these men’s jeans do what they say. Very similar to Gap in that they have something for everyone.
- Tommy Bahama – These are well fitted, stylish jeans and are ideal for anyone who is approaching 40 or older. Tommy Bahama’s are extremely comfortable and are a great halfway house for men in between traditional denim and transitioning to formal trousers.
The men’s jeans market has something for everyone, check out some of the brands mentioned to find the perfect style for you.
Check out Stylepilot, it’s an online personal stylist designed exclusively for men. Mens jeans are ageless products that come in a whole variety of shapes and designs.